How it works
How our payday loans work
- Fill in the online application form
- You will then be given a decision in minutes
- If approved follow the instructions and confirm the loan agreement online
- Receive your cash advance straight to your account in just one hour*
Why Choose Simple Payday?
We search all the UK lenders in a matter of minutes and deliver you a loan decision fast. This means that your mind can then be set at ease knowing exactly when you can expect funds to be in your UK bank account to cover that emergency. Whether it’s a broken down boiler or a sore tooth that needs to be removed, we’re on-hand to give you a decision fast and the emergency funds you need arranged.
Reassurance when you need it
We understand that some things in life aren’t actually as straightforward as we would like them to be. Applying through Simple Payday is..
Cash loans are a fast, quick solution to avoid heavy costs, this can include;
- Bank charges for going past your overdraft limit
- Incurring late fees from collection agencies for final notices
- Having to pay phone companies reconnection fees after having your land-line disconnected
- Loss of earnings through not being able to carry out your job – e.g. Car repairs
- Bailiff charges
How much money can I receive?
The maximum amount on offer is £1000, this is subject to lender approval and your personal circumstances; this will be assessed based upon the information you provide on your loan application.
When will I receive my loan?
Applications are processed in a matter of minutes once you press submit. You are then delivered a decision by our lenders, based on whether or not you have been successful the loan could be with you in a matter of hours. You will always be advised by the lender on the specific time the loan will be available to you in your account.
How do I pay my loan in full on the first payment date?
It will be taken through a direct debit card transaction. The date that you specified in your loan agreement will be that date it will be taken, this date cannot be any longer than 30-days from when you received the loan.
What are my repayment options?
Loans are repayable in one payment due on your next payday or anyday you provide within 30-days of the loan being made. These loans are not designed to be used for any longer than this time and are not a solution to long term debt. If you are in any doubt as to your ability to repay the loan as agreed you shouldn’t apply. Further help on long term debt can be found here nationaldebtline.co.uk.